PK | Square Game
This is a new OEIS sequence!
Found a bug? Please report it on GitHub!
- The goal of this game is to connect all "colors" (numbers 1..N) of a graph restricted to a square tiling—using the fewest number of vertices possible.
- In other words, for every n ≠ m, there needs to be a circle with n connected to a circle with m.
- (The links under "Best Solutions" contain some examples.)
- Clicking on a vertex will decrease the value in the circle and right clicking will increase the value in a circle.
- You can move vetices by clicking and dragging.
- If you type any character while your mouse is over a vertex, it will delete the vertex.
- The circle in the upper-left corner gives the color of the greatest sub-graph that is fully connected.
- The circle to the right of that records the "size" of the graph: the number of vertices in play.
- The red edges denote colors that are twice-connected.
- The "S" button will allow you to save your solution and update the high-scores table.
- The number in the upper-right corner will let you adjust the maximum labelling for a vertex.